But chairperson Jeanne d'arc Kanakuze of the pro-women group said the comments were discriminatory and could incite hate against women.
Plus, reproduction can happen with or without the marriage arrangement. I know women, many, who just want the child without the marriage or even the man in question.— Oy.
Compare it to the fuel/oil and a car, air and man, e.t.c. Your relationship can become like the Honey in the Honey comb if you can LEARN each other's Basic needs: All men have 5 Basic Needs and all Women have 7 Basic Needs. Now Lets Talk.
Reports said the women were heartlessly beaten and sexually abused by the gangsters, who inflicted machete cuts on the women that refused to succumb to their inordinate sexual desire.
Women are all the same A post shared by PAPICHULO (@timayatimaya) on Jul 18, 2018 at 5:05am PDT
The Lagos State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Lola Akande, on Thursday, said that many women, by their actions, are the cause of the rate of domestic violence in Nigeria.
Apparently, her quiet attitude had her observing things around the house, as she said she observed that from day 1, Teddy A has always been disrespectful to the women in the house and the way he even speaks to Bambam sometimes is disrespectful.
The Envy Of All Women And The Mother Of My Awesome Soldiers
Why do women want equality? Do they want to start paying our bride prices? Do they want the capabilities of impregnating a man? Do they want to slap us back when we slap them? Do they want to rule over us like we rule over them?
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw looked elegant for the premiere of new movie ''The woman'', A movie by Blessing Effiom Egbe. The 46 year old Actress shared the lovely photo on her IG page with a caption, "Premiere of "THE WOMEN" [email protected] movie."
Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women - Islamic Scholar, Adeyemi tells Women
Islamic scholar, Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi has called on women to share their husbands with other women because they only have 25% access to their husbands, while the remaining 75% belongs to other women.
Married woman cheating on her husband chops off her lovers p*nis because he flirted with other women
Nayak claims he was involved in an affair with Patra, a married woman, and she became jealous when she learned he was talking to other women on the phone. He said: They were also trying to kill me because they throttled me too.
Other women also shared their stories, including one who said she had a flat tummy and had no pregnancy symptoms.
I don't want to hear it ever again For me, the song glorifies the suffering of women and reduces women's worth to how much they can endure.