*It is important to emphasize the need for maintaining the required social distance and spacing especially when attending Mass. *We shall review this present directive with regards to Public Mass in due course as we continue the process of discernment.
When the song started picking up, we thought it is important to give our fans something they have never gotten from Psquare in the past five years. The last timeÂ we did somethingÂ similar to this, â€˜Roll Itâ€ was over five years ago.
Therefore, they were not going to join a battle they were not considered important enough to be part of in the first place.
Sex in a relationship for me is 80% important, because when the sex is a little bit boring the relationship starts falling apart,while the remaining 20% is about character and communication.
Nigerian Singer,Pepenazi Reveals He Has A Huge Crush On Di'Ja, Says She Is Enticing And Sweeps Him Off His Feet
Cuz it's a song that shares deep reflection of my beginning my struggle hard work and reward and at the end every man hustle needs a prayer but what's most important is an "AMEN" to crown it all.
It is more important to say "To become rich, you have to catch this fish... and here are the things you can do to catch this fish" We hear the same things over and over again - save, network, dream, be confident, write IELTS, you can do it... these things
What is more important is to understand each other's behaviour, rather than a long-term courtship to understand each other. Why are you so sure she is the right one for you?
It is important for young people to be able to look up to both men and women for guidance, but it is even more powerful when young people can see themselves in role models of the same gender.
Once you come from the Kaduna Mafia , you occupy a very important position and there is no doubt about that - the same revolving- door policy was operated when he (Buhari ) was Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund .
Good money that should have been used for more important things is being wasted on pillars and iron crossbars that add no value to roads, in a state capital, where many roads are in terrible condition.
Like the notification muting, it learns which apps are less important to you and acts accordingly.
The truth is that America cannot jail you if they do not have concrete evidence against you and most importantly the quality of the lawyer that is helping out is very important.
The first was to get money and put it in a bag after some important rituals, and the money would multiply. The second would be to construct a big box and keep it in a room. After several days of prayer, he would be picking money from the box endlessly.
Prince Secondus asked George not to feel aggrieved as everything was mere politics and they should not lose sight of the most important thing, which is to unseat the All Progressives Congress. "Chief George received them warmly and advised them.