University of Benin (UNIBEN) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) conducts her Post-UTME screening for admission into the University for the 2015/2016 Academic Session on following scheduled date and venues:
Date:- will take place between 17th August, 2015 and 2nd September, 2015.
Venue:- Within Ugbowo Campus of the University Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Procedures.
All applications should be done between 7.00am 4th August, 2015 and 7.00am 13th August, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
1. Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/applicant (Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process)
2. Then Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/putme2015/register
3. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
4. On the https://uniben.waeup.org, click on 'Login' (top right of front page).
5. Enter your Username and the password to login.
6. To start the application process, please click on ' Application record', provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
7. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR 1″ x 1″ Colour Passport Photograph With Red Background In JPEG Format Only.
NOTE: The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
8. To pay for the Application, click on "Add online payment ticket" at the bottom of the page, then click on "College Pay" on the top left corner of the page; follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the PUTME past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
9. A link is displayed "Download past questions to practice.
10. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
UNIBEN Post UTME Grouping of Courses and Time
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
The Grouping of Courses for Screening
Candidates should go back on-line on 15th August, 2015 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE: GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 13th August, 2015 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 13th August, 2015). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Application Closes at Midnight on of 13th August, 2015.