Erling Haaland has become the third highest-paid player in the Premier League alongside Manchester United's David De Gea, following his move to Manchester City, according to talkSPORT.
Man City on Tuesday confirmed they have agreed on a deal with Borussia Dortmund to sign Haaland.
The Premier League champions will pay Haaland's £51.1million release clause and he will arrive at the Etihad on July 1, subject to terms being finalised.
Pep Guardiola's side will hand the Norway international a long-term deal of £375,000-a-week and that will put him among the top earners in the Premier League.
Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo remains the highest-paid player in the Premier League, while Haaland's new team-mate Kevin De Bruyne is on £400,000-a-week (second-highest-paid player).
Below are the top 15 EPL highest-paid players:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - £510,000-a-week
2. Kevin De Bruyne - £400,000-a-week
3. Erling Haaland - £375,000-a-week
3. David De Gea - £375,000-a-week
5. Jadon Sancho - £350,000-a-week
5. Raphael Varane - £340,000-a-week
7. Romelu Lukaku - £325,000-a-week
8. Jack Grealish - £300,000-a-week
8. Raheem Sterling - £300,000-a-week
10. N'Golo Kante - £290,00010-a-week
10. Paul Pogba - £290,000-a-week
12. Timo Werner - £272,000-a-week
13. John Stones - £250,000-a-week
13. Edinson Cavani - £250,000-a-week
13. Anthony Martial - £250,000-a-week