I downloaded chatzone.mobi script and i uploaded it on my site, i changed the settings from config.php to my database name, user and password, but its all mombo jombo. Why i said so is because when i entered my url to my site like this e.g mysitesiteurl.nazuka.net it open a page showing on the header that INDEX and in the page INDEX OF/ then below it i saw all the files in the script instead of it to load my site as usual. Please guys if you have any idea on how to set up a chat like CHATZONE.MOBI please help me. Thanks to any help i'll get from you all.

Download Now
  • Date: Nov 20, 2013

i've not seen how the script content looks so i can't help you, you can upload the script here for us to see...then we can help you

This is the script, please i need this help so badly.

The script is not chatzone.mobi script, it's the modified version of illichat, and it has lots of errors in it..but how to install anyways:

Code
define("MYSQLHOST", "localhost");
define("DBNAME", "chat");
define("DBUSER", "root");
define("DBPASS", "");
$wmlfoot="$sitename";
$sitemenu="";
$sitefoot="<br/>";
$siteurl="";
$sitename="Anshul";

open the config file, you should see something like the code above, replace "chat" with your database name you created, replace the "user" with the database user, and finally type your database password in between the quotes beside "DBPASS",
let me know if this works for you..

• Date: Nov 21, 2013

I did it before and it is showing index of/ as i explained earlier,

hence you said its not chatzone.mobi script please help me with the real script. Thanks

i know bro, the script you posted the link is not chatzone..you can search on coding-talk.com, you should find it there

i know bro, the script you posted the link is not chatzone..you can search on coding-talk.com, you should find it there

Sunex

There is no topic discused about chatzone.mobi on coding-talk.com

• Date: Nov 23, 2013

Try another browser, that's the best i can do to help

‹‹12››
Viewing Page 1 of 2 pages