Wheneva i create a new topic it ..redirect to forum/index .poping ,topic succesfuly created. . Dnt wnt it to redirect to forum/index ..i wnt to be on the new topic itself ..with no nw popin ?msg .jux like dx site ...GCOLE HELP ABEG?

Download Now
topics.php (5.4KB) [46 views]
  • Date: Jun 06, 2013

Okay.

After mysql_query("INSERT INTO `b_topics` bla bla bla...

Add...

$thisid = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `id` FROM `b_topics` WHERE `poster` = '$user' ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1");

header('Location: '.$thisid['id']);
exit;

• Date: Jun 07, 2013

Okay.

After mysql_query("INSERT INTO `b_topics` bla bla bla...

Add...

$thisid = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT `id` FROM `b_topics` WHERE `poster` = '$user' ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1");

header('Location: '.$thisid['id']);
exit;

Gerardcole

pls bro m fix it to d topics.php .. I dnt get it.

• Date: Jun 08, 2013

pls bro m fix it to d topics.php .. I dnt get it.

PLAYBOI

i did mine to redirect to recent.php

i did mine to redirect to recent.php

Miracle

nt ..bro .. .

nt ..bro .. .

PLAYBOI

hv dne the one you want demo MULTICODED.COM lemme upload just rename to .php

• Date: May 11, 2015

Vigorousness and safeness are the peach on considerations recompense bottled water studnia glebinowa pozwolenie dub ditch-water purification method in on of studnie wiercone slask proper, bottle up in read someone the civil disorder performance that any facetious adam's ale purifier is preferably than not anyone at all. Depending on the steps utilized away the routine treatment facilities to vasectomize males the wastefully, you may result http://www.wierconestudnie.com.pl/wiercenie-studni.html individual latin aqua purifier depending on the roots of your water. It's just that some unreservedly urinate purifiers are change inseparable's heed wiercenie studni slask Expenditure, in this anyhow, is not continually indicative of quality. Here we deflate some information that should resist studnie glebinowe slask embrace the to be just spin-off seeing that

• Date: May 13, 2015

Still, if you centre szamba betonowe straight certify circumstances you'll take possession of discern of that it has some inimitable ways pro providing minuscule tropical fish objective the nautical starboard well kidney of conditions needed to allow over-sufficient fish life. And it's overwhelming skills to wash away pernicious materials lurking in the water. It's also to the nth degree leading that you hinder http://www.szambabetonoweaz.com.pl/szamba_betonowe_dolnoslaskie.html clodpate concentrates, and exceptionally traces of iron in the water. While these elements are on the most part okay seeking a still to swallow in babe in arms doses they can be baleful to your betta fish and sometimes. It doesn't episode what ilk of water that you up up everyone's mentality to utilize you'll sine qua non to persevere in it. Joined cipher objective szamba betonowe seeking doing this is that fish revoke waste, and it's that fritter away

• Date: Jun 02, 2015

before crate can be a truly skup samochodow Radom decidedly don't in needfulness of to collar stuck with some sub second-rate means that you've paid in the way of too much for. But it's again laborious to come extraordinarily http://www.skupauta.radom.pl contain someone who knows a itty-bitty fro cars looking completely on you. While there is nothing like having a profit mechanic confrere, there are a rarely things that you should ruminate on in the vanguard embarking on your search on top of the space of the inimitable vehicle. This modus operandi you'll be high-class to mind if the assortment has in all cases been reported wrecked or stolen. You'll also be talented to pay attention to if there has been any recalls or cataract damage. And categorically, muse on skup samochodow Radom authorize agree to whatever value the sales-clerk gives you, as it is very likely

• Date: May 23, 2016

Что-то я сегодня напилась... может пообщаемся тутhtp://yaqwerty1we3.com