Please all Wapmaster's help with this script @CHEATMASTER and other's help..

Download Now
  • Date: Jan 28, 2013

Site gallery I can do but not f.attachment.

When I get home I can code that for you. How would it be? I mean the gallery, its user profile pics that would be the images right?

• Date: Jan 29, 2013

Site gallery I can do but not f.attachment.

When I get home I can code that for you. How would it be? I mean the gallery, its user profile pics that would be the images right?

Gerardcole

nope not user profile pic's that will display it will have a new upload.php and new folder were file will save at like the one of avater upload and list will be 10 and it should have pagging....

That one na work sha but I ll try.

Gerardcole

hahaha i know say na work that's while me day beg so...... Thank you sir... So when i day expect am na...?

Just keep checking I can't state a specific time.

Gerardcole

owk i will be checking....

Upload your showtopic.php, wanna see how your script works, cos mine is now much different.

• Date: Jan 31, 2013

Its almost ready, immediately you see this pm me your cpanel Login details. i wanna test it personally it cos my script is not same as the normal PBNL.

Do not be afraid, i woudn't touch your files.

• Date: Feb 02, 2013

PB_NL Gallery Portal 1.0 by Gerardcole

Features Of This Plugin:-

- Users Can Upload Photos
- Anybody can view photos
- Admin can add categories
- Admin can delete files
- Admin can modify categories.
- Admin can modify the name and description of a file.

Directions for use

- Download from the link below.
- Extract the gallery folder to your document root. This maybe /public_html/ or htdocs or www as stated by your host.
- Now you should have the folder like this /[Document-Root]/gallery/
- Visit your-domain.tld/gallery/?install
-When installation is complete, visit your-domain.tld/gallery/ to get started.

NOTES:-

1. This script hasn't been tested by me as the guy that requested for it is yet to respond. I asked him for his hosting details so I ll try it out for him cos it wouldn't work on mine as mine is not plain PB_NL anymore. But I have read through it over and over and I see no reason for any errors.

2. I didn't design the HTML/CSS aspect more, as I know many PB_NL users use their own CSS styles. Also I know most PB_NL users has knowledge of HTML/CSS programming and so they just need the necessary PHP base to work on.

3. I spent some valuable hours writing this. If you feel you want to appreciate me you can buy me a data plan by calling 08087982790.

4. In case you encountered any error or require assistance, feel free to contact me On my forum (Gerardcole) or on Facebook or via my email on [email protected]

Download Below:-

PB_NL Gallery By Gerardcole.zip (12.3KB) [735 views]
  • Date: Feb 03, 2013

Gat ya back bro... Dont aint using but man u're d boss and a mentor... Pls in topics.php how do I get the id of the newly added forum topic... All I've tried is either infinite redirect or random topics

• Date: Feb 03, 2013

Gat ya back bro... Dont aint using but man u're d boss and a mentor... Pls in topics.php how do I get the id of the newly added forum topic... All I've tried is either infinite redirect or random topics

sylvar02

Wrong thread bro. Create a topic explaining your prob in details.

‹‹123››
Viewing Page 1 of 3 pages