It has as been a great intrest to every young and old to own a website,but they dont know that it is not a day job, likewise not a simple tin.

Many people will just go to wapka.mobi to create a site and when it has been successfully created,they will now found that they are on their own to fulfill their wish of being a site owner.

But to some people,creating and designing a site is just for fun for them....

Designing a site is quite easy if u have the time and a good pc or phone.

But for some people that want to create a site at any cost should always remember that there is only few profitable gain in it that.

Back to our topic which is ''Wapka Tricks, Codes, Tutorials, Graphic, Designing Scripts and Guidelines for Young Webmasters''.

(loading)......

Don't forget to click the SHARE and LIKE button, to share this with your friends on Facebook because they too would enjoy reading it also.

• Date: Dec 03, 2012

WAPKA BASICS FOR NEWBIE

Are you new to WEB designing or you even don't know the spelling of it? Don't worry,am not going to ask you! Here i'll train you how to make an attractive website even if you don't have any scripting knowledge.

The first thing when you are about to make your own website is that you have to pick one category for your website, like a full download site or a community site or an information portal and so on... But the main thing that you must consider that your site design must be good looking and even not have to be OVERLOADED with too much of graphics because it takes too much time to load on mobile network, and your user will not wait that much time just to visit your site and definitely he'll turn to another site! so always try to avoid this. I can tell this by my last 1 year experience.

The one more thing that you should have to consider that your site language should not have too much grammar or spelling mistake! and the content on your website should NOT be easily available on the net. Like if you just uploaded few wallpapers to your website which you just downloaded from another very popular website then user will not come back to your website because he (user) can get the original content from that popular website! So If you want to provide your user original content on your website and you even don't have your own wallpapers then you have to search some of the wallpaper which are really looking good, you use any search engine like Google to search these wallpapers with small mobile resolution. And don't forget to mention this on your webpage :
"These wallpapers are one of the best chosen from more than 1000 other Wallpapers, So You don't have search for some quality wallpapers, Just come to our site and you'll get that all! We will search all that just for you" So, whenever a user will read this text he'll always stay with you. And you can upload more wallpapers.

And you can upload more wallpapers to your website any time. Most of us have at least one holiday in the week end, so just give some hours to your website too. Even do you think that this much will require too much hard work? then you can put some links of those website which provide wallpapers. and don't forget that you must provide links of more than 15 such website.

You can search these website and you can ask your friends if they know such a website! We are sure that this process will not take more than 2 hours to make your so simple website.

Don't forget to click the SHARE and LIKE button, to share this with your friends on Facebook because they too would enjoy reading it also.

WAPKA BEGINNERS READ THIS AND UNDASTAND

This tutorial is basically for very new Wapka users. In this tutorial I'll explain you how to use the basic wapka
functions. Like adding login, registration forms etc... I decided to post this tutorial because most of newbies are seeking help on wapka support forum, and they post themes like "Help me" "Help me plz" "Help me n get MB" "Help me and get rated 10 times!" & something like that! But all the newbies just post the same questions! I also have observed that our highly experienced wapmasters are now tired to give same replies to the same questions! So this tutorial has almost all!

So lets start then ==> Now I'll go step by step.

1. So first thing is to add a registation form.

* You need not add any registartion form in wapka!
* Every wapka site has its built in registration page so you just have to link your site with that page!
* You can do this by following tag:

:reg-X:

* You have to put this tag as a link 'URL': (i.e. Just go to E.S. >> New link(bookmark) >> put 'Link Name' anything like: register now!, register free! or just register will do! >> and final step put this code as 'Link address (URL)' {Dont forget to remove the 'http://'} )

* Don't forget to replace the X with your 'Site ID' where your user will get redirected after successful registration! All over in this tutorial I'll use the X where ever site id is needed!

* Thats it! now click on it and you'll have your own registration form! in less than a minute! it's that simple!

2. Now its time to add a login form.

* Just like registration form, login form is also buit-in! But you
also have the choice to use built- in form or your own form!
* First we'll talk about how to add the built-in login form.
* For this you need to put this as your link URL:

http://yoursite.wapka.mobi/
login_site.xhtml?do_id=X

* X = Site_ID where user will get redirected on successful registration!
* Yoursite = your sitename! Thats it!
* Now to add your own customised login form you can use the tag:

:login-x:

* Put the above code as text or as xHTML code, anything will work. (E.S. >> Text OR E.S. >> WML/XHTML code)
* This tag will generate a default login form.
* To customise this login form you can use the this tag :

WHAT IS AUTO CONTENTS IN WAPKA

Sometimes in your site you might need to add some contents that should be visible in each page of your site/page, but you don't wanna add that in eachpage [ By the way, who want to work so hard? ].....

In wapka there is a function called auto-content in which you have to make only one site/page where you should add your content that should be visible in each of your page.

Where do I find this?
This function can be found at- :: EDIT SITE(#) :: >> Add autocontent There are mainly two types of auto-contents:

1: Known as Header Here you should add content that must be visible at top-most portion of your site.
2: Known as Footer Here you should add content that must be visible at bottom-most portion of your site. In header you can add logo of your site or slogan or a navigation bar.

So that, It will be visible in all your pages automatically. This always has site ID -1. [Note the negative site ID] In footer you can add Credits, Copyright information, Disclaimer etc. This always has site ID -2.

Can I set exception for a specific page/site?
Absolutely, you can add exception if you want. Suppose you have a site/page, where you want no auto-content [ Page of login or registration ] at all.

Just go to page/site where you don't want any auto content, and move to E.S. >> Add auto content >> and uncheck the box where u see set exception.

What else I can do?
What if I want a separate header for my registration page? You can do this at 'add autocontent' in E.S. Justfind a your required page/ site, and add your header/ footers site ID. Youcan make a new site [Be sure to keep visibility in admin mode], and add header or footer content, Note down its ID and add it in 'add autocontent'.

UPLOADING ICON IN WAPKA

Have you ever tried to upload an 'Icon'in wapka? But what you got is an annoying black background around your good and transparent icon!

Why did this happen?
Well this caused because you did not upload your icons well. When you were uploading your icon, you told wapka system to resize your icon! So when wapka system resizes your icons, it gives an annoying black background around it.

So how do I get rid of it?
You should first know the resolution of your icon, resolution is the dimensions of any image for example 20x20 px. This means an image is of width 20 pixels and hight 20 pixels. You can get to know this from your mobile or PC, on mobile click options then details and on PC right click and click properties. So once you get to know the resolution or in simple language dimensions of an image, you can now upload that icons.

Go to ::EDIT SITE(#):: >> picture >> upload pictures >> select your image Now below you will get an option:
"Resize picture on max width:" Now select any resolution that is greaterthan your actual resolution. For example: if your icon has '32x32 px' resolution then you should select an option that is greater than your this resolution like'icon 40x10 pix' or 'icon 60x60 pix', like that.

This way wapka system will not resize the icons it will upload it as is. But if you ever wanted to resize any image or icons which is transparent you should use any image editor in a PC, it would give you good result.

HOW TO SHOW A RANDOM USER

Step 1: You can show the random user by use of simple

elective tag. first step is to generate your elective tag.

Example : :userstats:
d=ru,o=n,s=:rand-beg:1-100:rand-end:
::
%lname% ::

Step 2: Once you have generated

your elective tag you just need to change "s" parameter as shown in example above. But remember if you have near about 500 registered users then change the random tag [ The tag in BLUE color ] as this:
:rand-beg:1-500:rand-end:
Just change the 100 to 500 i.e. Number of registered users.

I NEED JUST 10 REQUESTS TO CONTINUE THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE AM GOING TO REVIEW ALL THE WAPKA CODES HERE

• Date: Dec 04, 2012

Nice one dude... I'm the then Y'Click maybe you can remember!!! Can I help?

• Date: Apr 07, 2014

pls in a table how can I put in a url or page 4 user to b redirected

‹‹123››
Viewing Page 1 of 4 pages