How to disable Whatsapp Auto-Start on Symbian Phones

I have been looking for this trick for sometime now because whatsapp automatically starts up whenever i boot my phone and always connect to the internet to get new notifications. My main problem with this is that i normally subscribe to data plan whenever i recharge my sim and if this whatsapp connects to the internet immediately after recharging, i can no longer subscribe to the data plan again as it will make use of my credit.

Recently, i discovered a trick on how to disable whatsapp from auto start using an app called Netqin antivirus. Netqin antivirus is one of the best symbian phone antivirus and it is recommended by ovi.

HOW TO STOP WHATSAPP FROM AUTO START ON SYMBIAN PHONES WITH NETQIN ANTIVIRUS

- Download Netqin antivirus HERE or you can search for it manually using Google search.

- Install, Launch & Activate the Netqin antivirus.

-Click on System Manager then click on Boot acceleration. Select Whatsapp, click options then Disable auto start.

-That's all. Your Whatsapp application will never auto start on your phone again.

-To unblock it. Launch your Netqin antivirus, click on System Manager then click on Boot acceleration. Select Whatsapp, click options then Enable auto start.

http://www.earthsurfng.com/symbian/how-to-disable-whatsapp-auto-start-on-symbian-phones/

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...