Airtel New Data Bundle N100 for 2 months

Airtel 2 months for 1k I'm beggining to see little change in Airtel they are trying thier possible best to get their cuctomers back. Sometime ago i subcribed for the Airtel 1month plan which is #1500, and to my greatest suprise I exauhsted it the next day, I decided to subscribe again and within 4 days i found out that i have consumed 3gb, sh*t how possible can that be, then i decided to drop Airtel. But if you notice recently their data plan is now stable compared to the immediate speed of light data zapping.

Recently i recieved a message from Airtel, I quote“Pay N1000 ONLY for 2 months BlackBerry Complete plan valid for 60 days! Dial *440*191# to subscribe today FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS”.

Although the amount of gigabytes the which this new Airtel Blackberry Contains wasn't mentioned.
I'm still going on with my findings to know how many gigabytes this one will be, I heard It's 6Gb but I don’t think it’s upto that, but have no worries cos I'll let you know once it been known.
Can It Work On Every Device?
These is the question most people would ask but I can’t say since it’s a new plan entirely. Hopefully it should work on all devices since blackberry unlimited works on all device.

Visit http://flowingtechblog.com for more updates..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...