How to Install Ngage Games on Nokia S60v3 /4/ 5 phones + Easiest Way to hack s60v3 phones

How to Install Ngage Games on Nokia S60v3 /4/ 5 phones + Easiest Way to hack s60v3 phones

=>THE INTRODUCTION=
This tutorial should have been mainly focussed on installation of ngage games, however there is no way you can install cr4ked ngage games without first h4cking your phone.
>this thread is gonna teach all and sundry on how to hack your s60v3 nokia symbian phones so that it can install unsigned applications and play n-gage games. Mind you all methods for h4cking nokia symbian phones posted earlier are working well only that this particular method is the easiest for most s60v3 phones.

Required TOOLS:
>a s60v3 phone (e.g 6210c, N95, N73, E66)
>winrar or freeunrar "required" for s60(the link is at the end of the post
> xplore "optional" s60v3/ 5:(link at the end of this post)
>zipmanager "required":(link below)

>>NEXT IS KNOWING YOUR PHONE OPERATING SYSTEM THAT IS {OS}
Version history:
Pre-FP1 devices:
N75, N77, E61i, E65, N93i, N91 8GB, E62, E50, 5500, N93, N73, N80, N71, N92, E70, E60, E61, 3250
FP1 devices:
6124 class, N82, N95, E51, N95 8GB, N81, N81 8GB, 6121 classic, 6120classic, 5700 XpressMus, 6110Navigator, E90 Comm,n76,6290

Fp2 phones:
>5320,6220,6210,N78,n96
-Determine where your phone os falls into that is if it is pre fp1 or fp 1

>>>>h4cking YOUR PHONE WITH BINDA h4cking KIT THE EASIEST WAY TO HACK YOUR PHONE<<<<<

-Download binda h4cking kit here : From the site's download section inside S60v3,4 and 5 folder
or my link below

-Just install it and mark only three files from the options depending on your phone's OS e.g some one using N73 should mark only the following:
-Secman , caps off drive 9.1 and install server 9.1

After installation, just goto the folder where you install secman then open it to finish the installation by enabling the root certificate
THAT IS ALL YOU CAN START installing n-gage games and other unsigned application and game

>>INSTALLING N-GAGE GAMES ON YOUR NOKIA SMARTPHONES<<

-Download n-gae installer from my link below

-Get an .n-gage game file from my link after this post or any of the following links below:

- www.nokiazone.ru/rub?rid=79478 OR

- www.sharemobile.ro by typing .n-gage into their search box or

-- www.nokia symbianthemes.com
After downloading the installer and the .ngage games, install the ngage installer
Now if your ngage games comes in .zip or .rar extentions, then you must use either winrar or zip manager to extract it so that the real game file which must end with .ngage can be reveal.
>Next create a folder in your file manager inside memorycard named n-gage
Now copy the .ngage game files to e:/n-gage with xplore, or otherwise after this close xplore.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHOULD COPY THE FILE, YOU SHOULD NOT MOVE IT TO THAT FOLDER.

Step 7-
Launch ngage application. Installation of game will automatically start. Install it on memory card. After installation finishes, Simply launch the game by clicking the game. Game will start in about 10-15 seconds. Enjoy gaming.
enjoy a beta gaming experience
Post your comments in here

To Download all the ngage games and installers that presently exist on the web click the following link.

DOWNLOAD

To download almost 50 cracked ngage games follow the link below:

DOWNLOAD

Download xplore s60v3 below:

DOWNLOAD

Zip manager:

DOWNLOAD

Free unrar:

DOWNLOAD

Binda quick hack:

DOWNLOAD

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...