How to get 82 megabyte data on Airtel with 100 naira credit

Actually, this is a data plan for blackberry called Unlimited Blackberry Daily Service but it works on all phones and it does not expire even after a day. I don't know how many days it take for this plan to expire as mine have never expire before.

How To Get It
1. Load 100 naira airtel recharge card.
2. Send BBUD as a text message to 440
3. You will receive a confirmation message from airtel telling you that your subscription was successful, like the one below:

4. Remove your battery and re-insert it (I don't think this is necessary). Then you can start browsing. You can check your data by dialing *123*10#

Airtel would send you a message a few hours before this plan is to expire, just like the one below:

Just keep on browsing, don't panic because it won't expire.

You would receive another message from airtel by the time this plan is to expire telling you that you have been successfully deactivated, just like the one below:

Check your data balance by dialing *123*10# and you will see that you data is still active.

If you don't have an airtel simcard, you better buy one because airtel really rocks.

Enjoy Your Free Browsing Life.

http://www.earthsurfng.com/free-browsing/how-to-get-82-megabyte-data-on-airtel-with-100-naira-credit/

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...