How To Get Free 3GB On Any MTN SIM

How To Get Free 3GB On Any MTN SIM

Yeah! Every now and then, MTN keeps enriching the lives of Nigerians with free data which we aren't complaining about. Just few weeks after the Magic SIM got blocked, we have a new way which I like to call MTN 3GB TRICK.

The major thing I like about this trick is the fact that you don't get to spend a dime. You activate free and you are rewarded with 3GB data free.

HOW TO ACTIVATE

Activation is pretty simple, just send a new SMS with the message as 100H to a very familiar number with MTN subscribers 131. You might want to send more than once, maybe that would help reduce the time before you are activated for Tue service.

HOW IT WORKS

The plan works just like it was designed to, only that you get it free as at the time of writing this. You'll be given 100 hours of internet access which starts counting immediately you connect to the internet. It can be paused by disconnecting from the internet. A fair usage threshold of 3GB applies. And its valid for 30 days.

This means, if you get to use up 3GB before the 100 hours is exhausted within 30 days, the service will be terminated. Or if you don't finish 100 hours before the 30th days, the service would be deactivated. I trust some Nigerians to exhaust their 3GB in a matter of days if not hours.

- another first from MTN.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...