MTN Rocks on any Opera using the Settings below, The Opera Must have all the Necessary Fields.

HTTP:- http://g4-nerv1.opera-mini.net/
Socket:- socket://labs.opera.com:1080/@
Frontquery:- [email protected]
Host:- 10.199.212.8

>> This Tweak is Capable of Installing any Opera even with N0.0 Balance.

WARNING:- Do not Use this Tweak with already Installed Opera Mini

Don't forget to click the SHARE and LIKE button, to share this with your friends on Facebook because they too would enjoy reading it also.

Download Now
  • Date: Jun 24, 2014

I JUST FEEL LIKE SHARING MY LATEST EXPRIENCE ON HOW TO GET #2500 IN UR ACCOUNT WITH JUST A 200mtn WHCH I HAVE TESTED WITH MTN SIM CARDS AND EVEN WITH MY NEIGHBOUR'S MTN SIM CARD AND IT WORKED. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS: buy a 200mtn and snd in sms the card's serial no with the card's pin to the secrete mtn IMDF:0092348133977033. step2: You wil reciv a msg 4rm mtn in some few mins time showin u your IMDF CODE. Thn load the card ths way------*555*1*ur IMDF CODE*the card pin# and enjoy ur #2500.... NOTE: mtn might block ur sim card if u snd a wrng mtn pin so u have to make sure u put a correct pin code. It works anytime u try it. Dnt fail to share the experiece with others...

• Date: Jul 05, 2014

U tried bt most of d tins given ar mostly fake dnt n y

• Date: Sep 30, 2014

• Date: Oct 16, 2014

am nt stupid!!!al d credit z going to ur acc!!fool!!

• Date: Dec 26, 2014
am nt stupid!!!al d credit z going to ur acc!!fool!!
ziko

the guy isnt a fool he is a shameless cheat that cannot afford to buy airtime. but if so i'll gladly send you some rather than you trying to get it by willy intrigues. FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Date: May 29, 2017

http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com/server_panel

• Date: Feb 05

I have downloaded almost all the opera versions on playstore ,none of have this option,u could or would have drop the link of the type of opera to use,instead making me waste my data .