HOW TO GET N6000 OR N5000 FREE BONUS ON GLO SIM

NOTE:- You cnt find The Tutorial I am about to Dish out any where as at the Time of this Post, It's Proudly Brought to You by Your No1 Site(www.netnaija.com) and Pls Help us Hit the Share Link after reading bellow Articles coz am gonna feed You with Unlimited Tweak after ma Exam...

Recently Globacom Nigeria launched a new promo primarily targeted at increasing usage from existing Glo subscribers and keeping them active on the GLO Network.

The promo allows all new and existing Glo subscribers get 500% Bonus Airtime on achievement of their daily usage target, and the highest Price they Dish out is just #6,000. We posted it last 2 month but I guess many of You Missed the Tutorial. I will brief it For You before I Proceeed into Main Topic(How to get #6000 or 5000 Airtime on Glo)

How To Get Started
Text BONUS to 4567 You will receive an sms of your daily usage target. If you achieve the daily usage target before midnight , you will get 500% of your daily usage target as free bonus airtime for glo to glo calls.

HOW TO GET N6000 OR N5000 FREE BONUS ON GLO SIM

NOTE: Subscribers, depending upon their historical usage, will get different usage targets and targets for subscribers will change every week.

=> The Promotion airtime will be credited to the promo account within 24hours of achieving the required daily usage and has to be used same day, before midnight..
===================

Now let's Proceed to the Main Topic!!!

HOW TO EXTEND GLO #600 BONUS TO #6000 OR 5000 FREE CALL BONUS ON YOUR GLO SIM
Make sure you activate Glo Daily Promo before You Proceed to the steps I'm about to Xplain.
=> Don't Know how to Activate Glo Daily Promo??? Follow above Steps to to get it done! Now Let's go!

To Extend The Free Bonus From #600 to #6000 OR #5000
Recharge #100 Glo airtime and Call Any Number On Your Phone, Make Sure you spend Upto #30 or #40 to get #600 bonus on Glo Sim..

=> After that call any Glo Number on your Contact List and Use the Bonus given to You by Glo, just Make Sure that you don't Exhaust all the Bonus You can stop Calling when You have Upto #100 bonus Left on Your sim.

=> Wait till 7:00PM or 7:30PM to call Call another Glo sim, make Sure You spend Upto #50 out of the Remainig Bonus, After that Drop the call &You will be given #5000 or #6000 Free call bonus.. Make sure You keep on Repeating the Same steps to get more Bonus Everyday. And U can Now Use the bonus thru out that day and the next day as well cos
they wont clear it just lik that of mtn.... It wil be intact there...... I think you will understand my
explaination as well........... Glo Rocks!!!

NOTE:- You can Only use the Free bonus to call Glo subscriber only...

::.We love Coment and Appreciate Member that Share Post. Please Click on Share Link and Drop Your Comment to Encourage us to do more..::

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...