It is very easy. You don’t need to do anything more than just to put proxy in ultrasurf:
[bolor=blue]1. Open ultrasurf. If you don’t have ultrasurf download from[/color] http://ultrasurf.us/download/u.zip
2. Extract downloaded ansiwhere on your PC and open u1024 .exe
3. Click on Option--
4. Then click proxy’ settings
5. Put manual proxy’ setting as below:
proxy host 10.10.1.100
proxy port 9401
6. Connect any server
7. Put the following proxy in your Browser and 1DM
127.0.0.1 port 9666
for idea ....use apn-mobile...
use proxy...10.4.42.15 and port 8080
for those for whom trick doesnot work can use this
1. Download spotflux from http://download.cnet.com/Spotflux/3000-2092_4-75762054.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button
2. Install spotflux
3. Open Spotflux..go to its settings---proxies---enter manual proxy configuration as:
for Idea: 10.4.42.15 port 8080
for Voda: 10.10.1.100 port 9401
4. Click enable button and wait until it got connected.
Thats it enjoy!
Don't forget to click the SHARE and LIKE button, to share this with your friends on Facebook because they too would enjoy reading it also.