Maxresdefault 4 7

The trailer for the sequel of 1988 romantic comedy "Coming 2 America" starring Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall has been released and from the looks of it, we will definitely be enthralled.

Here's Amazon's official synopsis: Set in the lush and royal country of Zamunda, newly-crowned King Akeem (Eddie Murphy) and his trusted confidante Semmi (Arsenio Hall) embark on an all-new hilarious adventure that has them traversing the globe from their great African nation to the borough of Queens, New York - where it all began.

The newly-released trailer features some of the original actors including  Jermaine Fowler, Leslie Jones, Tracy Morgan, KiKi Layne, Shari Headley, with Wesley Snipes and James Earl Jones. Joining this star-studded ensemble are John Amos, Teyana Taylor, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Paul Bates, Nomzamo Mbatha, Bella Murphy.

The sequel was written by Kenya Barris and screenwriters Barry W. Blaustein and David Sheffield.

Watch the video below:

Download Now
  • Date: Dec 23, 2020

when is all this movies coming l can, t wait anymore and when is the new spider man coming and the return of lron man when is the knight before christmas 2 coming out that we be all for now

• Date: Dec 24, 2020

Why is it so hard to download from your site, even the app just redirects to places I never asked for... I'm already frustrated, guess I'll just go look for a different movie plug

• Date: Dec 24, 2020
Why is it so hard to download from your site, even the app just redirects to places I never asked for... I'm already frustrated, guess I'll just go look for a different movie plug
Austine
  • Date: Dec 26, 2020
Austine

If you use a smartphone for your downloads here, try using Opera Mini. It works perfectly fine for me. Maybe you'll like it

• Date: Dec 27, 2020

use opera mini it reduces ads

• Date: Dec 28, 2020

just avoid using chrome... use apps like opera when you want to use this site. better download xperience

• Date: Dec 31, 2020
when is all this movies coming l can, t wait anymore and when is the new spider man coming and the return of lron man when is the knight before christmas 2 coming out that we be all for now
paul
  • Date: Jan 02

Eagerly looking forward to this movie

• Date: Jan 08

Wow my mom will be so happy