Why Real Madrid should sign Mbappe, Haaland - Sergio Ramos

Why Real Madrid should sign Mbappe, Haaland - Sergio Ramos

Real Madrid captain, Sergio Ramos, has given reasons Los Blancos should sign Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe and Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland this summer transfer window.

According to Ramos, Zinedine Zidane's side should secure the signature of Mbappe and Haaland at the end of the season in order to add 'speed' and 'hunger' to the Real Madrid squad.

The 34-year-old, who said this ahead of Real Madrid's LaLiga clash with Elche on Saturday, is a huge admirer of Mbappe and Haaland.

"Haaland or Mbappe if I were a coach? I would like to have both of them, but a coach does not sign," Ramos said on Ibai Llanos' Twitch channel.

"Perhaps, due to the circumstances and the current situation, today I think it would be a little easier to sign Haaland.

"Mbappe is talked about as the Cristiano [Ronaldo] and [Lionel] Messi replacement, and the circumstances are more complicated.

"It would never be bad to reinforce Madrid with a 9 like Haaland, who has something that we do not have: speed, hunger, height.

"Mbappé has it too, of course, but it would be much easier today to come to terms with Haaland."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...