Chelsea take final decision on selling Calum Hudson-Odoi to Bayern Munich

Chelsea take final decision on selling Calum Hudson-Odoi to Bayern Munich

Chelsea have taken a final decision on selling winger, Calum Hudson-Odoi, to Bayern Munich before Monday's transfer deadline day.

Hudson-Odoi has been strongly linked with a move away from Chelsea to the Bundesliga and Champions League holders this summer.

According to Daily Mail, Chelsea have now turned down Bayern's loan offer including a whopping £70 million option to buy Hudson-Odoi.

Bayern are expected to come back in with another bid before the October 5 transfer window deadline.

Meanwhile, speaking about Hudson-Odoi's future amid declared interest from Bayern Munich, Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, said the 19-year-old is part of his plans at Stamford Bridge this season.

"He's absolutely part of my plans here," Lampard said after Chelsea's 4-0 victory over Crystal Palace on Saturday.

"If Bayern have declared an interest, then that's one thing, but as I've said before, everything that happens by Monday will be things that are firstly good for us as a club because Callum's our player and also what Callum wants will come into consideration, but it has to be right for everybody.

"At the minute, I want Callum part of my squad."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...