Gattuso reveals amazing secret about Messi ahead of Champions League return leg with Napoli

Gattuso reveals amazing secret about Messi ahead of Champions League return leg with Napoli

Gennaro Gattuso has stated emphatically that marking Lionel Messi in the Champions League second leg duel will be difficult for his wards.

Gattuso and his players ended the recently concluded Serie A season as 7th best in which they failed to qualify for the Champions League.

The club are now preparing for their Champions League second leg game against Barcelona in which they were forced to a 1-1 draw in the first tie.

According to the report on Goal, Gattuso made it clear he can only mark Lionel Messi in his dream which shows how superb the Argentine is.

"I can mark Messi only in my dreams.

"Or if I set Napoli vs Barcelona on my son's PlayStation, trying to catch him there when I played for Milan with 10-15 kilograms less than today,'' Gattuso explained.

After losing the 2019/20 Spanish La Liga crown to Real Madrid, Barcelona will want to fight for the Champions League title.

Last term, they were sent out by Liverpool in the semifinal in what remains a painful defeat for the Catalans.

They won the first leg 3-0 in front of their faithfuls with the hope of getting a nice result in the second leg, but they suffered an embarrassing 4-0 defeat in England.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...