Ibrahimovic makes funny gesture at Ronaldo before taking penalty against Juventus

Ibrahimovic makes funny gesture at Ronaldo before taking penalty against Juventus

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's body language to Cristiano Ronaldo before taking his spot-kick against Juventus was priceless.

AC Milan were already two-goals down before the referee awarded a penalty to the Rossoneri after Leonardo Bonucci handled the ball in the box after the hour mark.

And the Swedish striker made no mistake as he sent Wojciech Szczesny the wrong way and put his side back into the game despite Ronaldo's antics in the background.

But moments before the 38-year-old converted the spot-kick, Ronaldo told Szczesny "Tek, you know him [Ibrahimovic]."

And after the goal was scored, Ibrahimovic laughed at Ronaldo in a brilliant exchange between the two football superstars.

Milan went on to score three more goals from Franck Kessie, Rafael Leao and Ante Rebic to win the match by 4-2.

In a post-match interview, Ibrahimovic claimed the Rossoneri would have won the Serie A title if he had been at the club at the beginning of the campaign.

"If I was here from the beginning of the season, we would have won the Scudetto," he said.

"I am president, coach and player, but they only pay me as a footballer."

When asked about the potential managerial change at AC Milan, he replied: "There is still a month, so let's see. There are things that we cannot in control.

"Playing without fans is a pity, a strange situation. We do our job, we are professionals. It could have been the last time they have seen me live in San Siro."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...