Man United fan sacked for taking selfie with top Manchester City superstar

Manchester United fan identified as Craig Willis has been fired at his place of work after being spotted breaching the coronavirus social distancing as he took selfie with Riyad Mahrez.

Since December last year, the whole world has been battling to cope with the hardship and pain coronavirus brought which has taken lives of many with some in isolation centers.

This made the authorities in all the countries in the world to make social distancing a compulsory thing that people must adhere to so as to prevent the spread of the virus.

However, out of happiness seeing a Premier League star one on one for the first time in his life, Craig Willis begged Riyad Mahrez for a selfie in which the Manchester City star agreed.

Willis took this photo on his first day at the luxury apartment site where he was spotted in joyous momentum with the Algeria international.

To be candid, it will be hard for any football fan to see star like Riyad Mahrez and will not want to take pictures with him.

That has landed the 37-year-old into big trouble as he has lost his major means of livelihood just because of the selfie he took with Mahrez.

"I think it's a bit out of order. Mahrez seemed pretty cool with it. He said, 'Yes, no problem'.

"I had the photo, had a fist bump, then got the call on the way home. I took the selfie for my best mate who is a Man City fan,'' Willis explained according to UK Sun.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...