Antoine Griezmann's brother attacks Barcelona coach after 2-2 draw against Atletico (see why)

Antoine Griezmann's brother attacks Barcelona coach after 2-2 draw against Atletico (see why)

Theo who is the younger brother of Antoine Griezmann has expressed sadness for his elder brother not to have enough time playing for Barcelona against Atletico Madrid.

It was a tough battle for Barcelona on Tuesday night, June 30. as they were forced to 2-2 draw by visiting Atletico Madrid in a Spanish La Liga encounter played at the Camp Nou.

Barcelona coach Quique Setien sent on 17-year-old Ansu Fati before Griezmann who has failed to convince during his debut season at Camp Nou.

Antoine Griezmann would have loved to start against his former club where he spent most playing time of his career, but he was denied such chance.

Setien however decided to bring on Antoine Griezmann at the death while the match was 2-2, but the World Cup winner was unable to give Barcelona the win.

This made Theo angry after the encounter in which he took to social media to blast Setien before he later deleted the tweet according to the report on Givemesport.

Barcelona's draw against Atletico Madrid has now given Real Madrid the chance to win the Spanish La Liga title for this season if they maintain their winning run.

"I understand it's tough for Griezmann to come on when so little time left. I will speak with him tomorrow but I won't say sorry because it's about decisions,'' Setien explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...