Ronaldo's sister shares photo of local house they grew up in, reveals 1 terrible thing that happened to her

Ronaldo's sister shares photo of local house they grew up in, reveals 1 terrible thing that happened to her

Cristiano Ronaldo's sister Katia Aveiro has claimed that she was once bitten by a rat as a baby due to the poor condition.

Katia added that her mum Dolores was there in time to save her from being inflicted with serious injuries.

The 43-year-old shared what growing up was like with her daily many years in an emotional post on Instagram as she posted picture of the house she and her brother grew up in.

"I was born in an old house and my bed was held up by bricks.

"I was bitten in the face by a rat when I was still a baby and I'm not ashamed to say it.

Thank God my mother arrived in time, otherwise I'd be uglier than I am today."

"I grew up in a poor neighbourhood and from an early age I learned to appreciate what little I had."

The mother of ten-month-old daughter Valentina also said the values her mum had instilled in her had showed her the importance of solidarity.

The entire family turned up for a reunion in Madeira back in March 3, when their mother Dolores suffered a stroke.

The house where Katia grew up with brothers Cristiano and Hugo and big sister Elma has been demolished.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...