DJ Cuppy finally quits being Arsenal fan after 6 years (video)

DJ Cuppy finally quits being Arsenal fan after 6 years (video)

The game of football is a very powerful one that brings people together regardless of nationality, religion or tribe.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, a lot of people had missed watching their favourite football teams play seeing as there was a ban on social gatherings.

However, some measures were recently put in place that would enable football come back and a lot of fans anticipated watching their favourite teams play.

Well, Nigerian celebrity, DJ Cuppy, has been left heartbroken after the performance of her football team, Arsenal, did not meet her expectations.

The young lady who had been a supporter of Arsenal for six years finally took the bold move to breakup with them.

Arsenal no doubt greatly disappointed Cuppy after they lost two games in less than one week.

Arsenal had lost 3-0 to Manchester City on June 17 and lost on June 20 to Brighton & Hove Albion (2-1).

Cuppy took to her Twitter page to pen her breakup note. She wrote: "It's not me, it's you.

Only so much heartbreak a girl can take @Arsenal... I can no longer stay in this toxic relationship. I'm sorry."

See her tweet below:

In another post, Cuppy was spotted sobbing as she begged for fans to give her time to recover from the heartbreak while she considers what club to start supporting.

See tweet below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...