After raising £20m for kids, Man United star becomes a teacher to tutor children at home (pictures)

After raising £20m for kids, Man United star becomes a teacher to tutor children at home (pictures)

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford is making himself useful in more ways than anyone can think of during this coronavirus pandemic period.

The 22-year-old Englishman expanded his frontiers of good deeds following his move to help kids stay active on CBBC after helping to supply two million meals every week to the less privileged.

He has also been able to help FareShare UK raise about £20 million for the sustenance of the project.

And the Red Devils forward continued his good works after taking up the Physical Education kit to help put a number through a few exercise routines - showing them how to prepare for a big day.

He said on Twitter just before the class got started: "I'm going to get the class up on my website so the kids can pause it and work through it at a pace they want. I Will let you all know as soon as it's up hope the kids enjoyed it this morning."

The attacker was said to have spoken to the kids about his experiences getting into football while standing in front of his England caps and an assortment of awards.

Shortly after which he moved to his personal gym to commence the process starting with a hamstring exercise before moving onto the groin area as reported by SunSport.

The children across the country were also guided through their paces with a circuit of exercises, beginning with press-ups and sit-ups, before moving onto jumping jacks. Leg balancing, hopping, and lunges completed the routine.

After the entire process was done, the Man United star read some of the exciting feedbacks he got due to his exercise routine for children.

One happy parent wrote: "@MarcusRashford My two are hooked on your every word and move. Thank you!"

While another added: "Top stuff @MarcusRashford Jamie loved the #CelebritySupplyTeacher this morning. He was fascinated with your cupboard under the stairs".

Another was glad to get their child off their games console: "@MarcusRashford Marcus getting Evan off fortnite this morning thanks Marcus".

One exercise was particularly popular in one household: "@MarcusRashford Loving the jumping jacks".

He posted: "I'm going to get the class up on my website so the kids can pause it and work through it at a pace they want. I Will let you all know as soon as it's up hope the kids enjoyed it this morning".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...