Swish professional star Roger Federer has become the first tennis star to top Forbes' list of the world's highest paid male athletes beating the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar are regarded as the richest footballers in the world considering what these three stars have made in their careers.
And surprisingly, the American magazine published that Roger Federer has leapfrogged these three world super footballers on their list of highest paid.
But the difference between Roger Federer and Cristiano Ronaldo on the list is just £1 million as the Portuguese footballer stays second on the table.
Federer joins Tiger Woods as the only two active athletes to hit $100 million (81m) in a single year from sponsorships alone.
Barcelona captain Lionel Messi is occupying third position on the table with £84 million. Below is the table
1, Roger Federer, tennis player with £86 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo, footballer with £85 million
3. Lionel Messi with £84 million
4. Neymar of PSG with £77 million
5. LeBron James with £71 million
6. Stephen Curry with £60 million
7. Kevin Durant with £52 million
8. Tiger Woods with £50 million
9. Kirk Cousins with £49 million
10. Carson Wentz with £48 million
On the list, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar are the only players playing in Europe who are on the list while the others are American footballers.