Alexis Sanchez attacks Mourinho, reveals how he ruined his career at Manchester United

Alexis Sanchez attacks Mourinho, reveals how he ruined his career at Manchester United

Alexis Sanchez has explained that he lost confidence playing under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United which made him not to shine.

Before joining the Red Devils in 2018 from Arsenal, Alexis Sanchez was in the best form of his career at the Emirates stadium where he was scoring goals for the Gunners.

But the former Barcelona star failed to find his rhythm at Manchester United as he struggled under Jose Mourinho before he was loaned out to Inter Milan.

While speaking with BBC, Alexis Sanchez stated that Jose Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the world considering his records, but there are certain things he does not like about him.

Sanchez explained that Jose Mourinho's decision to be rotating him for selection into the squad at Manchester United architected his failure to shine.

"I've played football since I was five and if I have the ball taken away from me, it's as if I lose my joy. I'm like that." he told BBC.

Sanchez is now on the verge of making a return to Manchester United at the end of the season, although there are reports that Ole Solskjaer is not interested in having him in his squad.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...