Former Liverpool star urges Juventus to sign fast rising Super Eagles star

Former Liverpool star urges Juventus to sign fast rising Super Eagles star

Victor Osimhen has become a target for several top European clubs this summer and former Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko has urged the Serie A champions to sign the Nigerian striker.

The Super Eagles forward has been on the radar of Premier League Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool as has also been linked with a move to Spain.

The 22-year-old scored 17 goals in all competitions for Ligue 1 side Lille before the league was concluded due to the global pandemic.

Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe, Monaco's Wissam Ben Yedder and Lyon's Moussa Dembele are the only players to have scored more goals than Osimhen in Ligue 1 this season.

And with the summer transfer window getting to open soon, former Liverpool midfielder Sissoko believes the Nigerian youngster will soon become a household name in football.

During an interview session with Tuttojuve's Mirko Di Natale, Sissoko was asked who he would recommend for his former side Juventus to sign and he said: "I like Victor Osimhen from Lille very much, for me this boy is very strong.

He is a striker that we will talk about in the next few years.

"In midfield, I could recommend his teammate Boubakary Soumare and Idrissa Doumbia, who performs well at Sporting Club de Portugal."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...