American rapper 50 Cent makes big statement about Mike Tyson coming out of retirement

American rapper 50 Cent makes big statement about Mike Tyson coming out of retirement

Curtis James Jackson III popularly known as 50 Cent believes Mike Tyson can win another heavyweight title after watching the 53-year-old punch hard during training.

The American rap artist, actor and producer claims his countryman can walk confidently back into the 'squared circle' for some real action.

Tyson shared another clip of him throwing heavy punches at his training pads after which he turned to the camera roaring, "I'm back!"

And the rapper who bought Tyson's mansion says the youngest ever heavyweight champion could win another title with his form if he is serious about coming out of retirement as reported by Sport Bible.

The Power star and huge boxing fan wrote: "Mike looks like he can win another title. Wait there gotta be some more money around here."

Tyson has been challenged by Tyson Fury's father, but the American revealed he has been training for an exhibition tourney for some charity after getting back to shape.

Despite losing three of his last four fights before retirement, the baddest man feels extremely ready to help campaign against addiction and homelessness as part of his return to the ring.

"That's all I've been doing, getting into shape,' Tyson said on a #PlayApartTogether live stream on Facebook.

"I feel unstoppable now. I feel the same [as when I was in my prime] again. The gods of war ignited my ego and want me to go to war again.

"Imagine if I went out there and fought and I could help all these people we talked about."

He has also been offered a chance to fight two-time Rugby union World Cup winner Sonny Bill Williams in Australia.

But the former heavyweight champion was quick to shut the idea down, saying he will only fight a certified boxer so as not to make a mockery of the sport.

Meanwhile, a close pal to Tyson told SunSport: "Mike has ruled out the prospect of the exhibition bout in Australia because he does not want to fight a cross-over athlete.

"If Mike returns to boxing, it will only be to fight another bonafide boxer.

Mike believes anything else would be an insult to the sport."

At the same time, Evander Holyfield, whose ear Tyson bit during their fight in 1997 has also made his intentions known to be back in the ring for some exhibition matches and is expressed an interest in another encounter.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...