Man United icon pays surprise visit to Jose Mourinho to learn from him (video)

Man United icon pays surprise visit to Jose Mourinho to learn from him (video)

Former England international David Beckham has paid Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho a visit to learn some managerial skills from the Portuguese football manager.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star is currently the owner of American side Inter Miami which is the club he bought two years ago.

Sadly for David Beckham, his club's first game in the MLS was a 1-0 defeat against Los Angeles in which former Arsenal star Carlos Vela netted the winner.

David Beckham is now planning to achieve success at Inter Miami with a new stadium and state-of-the-art training complex being built for the club to use.

And to help him in achieving all these, David Beckham decided to visit Jose Mourinho at Spurs in trip sponsored by AIA.

AIA are currently sponsoring Tottenham in which David Beckham is their ambassador.

"I try to know. I think sometimes you have to delay a little bit but when they go, they go absolutely ready.

"I think it's more difficult to cope with the social pressure than the football pressure, that's the toughest part,'' Jose Mourinho explained according to the report on UK Mirror.

"To have an environment like this is incredible for players," David Beckham explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...