Mike Tyson accused basketball legend of having affairs with his wife, almost beat him mercilessly

Mike Tyson accused basketball legend of having affairs with his wife, almost beat him mercilessly

World boxing champion Mike Tyson has been reported that he allegedly wanted to attack basketball icon Michael Jordan when they met at a dinner in American 32 years ago.

The incident in 1988 was said to have occurred in Chicago when Tyson and Jordan went for a birthday party of NFL player Richard Dent.

According to the report on Sportsbible, Rory Holloway who was one of Mike Tyson's managers then is the one who revealed what actually transpired on that faithful day.

It was stated that Michael Jordan dated Tyson's wife Givens then and that was what caused the trouble between these two legends.

"Tyson's sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out.

"I'm telling the server to water his drinks down 'cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan.

He says, 'Hey man, you think I'm stupid? I know you f**ked with my bitc.. "Jordan looks like he just seen a ghost.

'I know you messed with her,' Mike says. 'You can tell me.'' Holloway explained.

Meanwhile, Michael Jordan was said to have stayed calm and did not say a word when Mike Tyson was angry and wanted to fight which was at the peak of his boxing career.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...