US President Trump reacts to Mike Tyson's punch power and frightening speed in viral video clip

US President Trump reacts to Mike Tyson's punch power and frightening speed in viral video clip

Donald Trump is the latest personality to comment on Mike Tyson's incredible training skills after the video clip surfaced on social media.

The Baddest Man on the Planet showed tremendous speed and frightening punch power as he prepares for an exhibition bout to help raise funds for charity.

And the United States president wasted no time in reacting to the video of the former undisputed heavyweight king.

"Keep punching Mike!," Trump said on his official Twitter handle.

Tyson 44 recorded 44 knockouts in his 56 career fights, with 20 of his KO's coming right from the first round.

He became the youngest ever heavyweight champions following his knockout victory over Trevor Berbick in 1985.

He claims he is in the best shape of his life after undergoing training sessions to keep him fit for the exhibition bout.

"I've been hitting the mitts for the last week," he said on Instagram Live with rapper T.I.

"That's been tough, my body is really jacked up and really sore from hitting the mitts. "I've been working out, I've been trying to get in the ring, I think I'm going to box some exhibitions and get in shape.

"I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...