Paul Pogba shows off his N1.4 billion mansion which has indoor pool, gym, and custom football pitch (photos)

Paul Pogba shows off his N1.4 billion mansion which has indoor pool, gym, and custom football pitch (photos)

Manchester United star Paul Pogba has been on lock-down with his partner and child in their £2.9m mansion with indoor pool, gym, and custom football pitch.

The France international is among the richest footballers in the world considering the money he has made since he started his soccer career most especially at Juventus.

Pogba is currently preparing for a return to football after missing games since December 2019 and he has been training hard in his mansion.

His last game this season for Manchester United was against Newcastle United on Boxing Day, and since then, the Frenchman has not played for the Red Devils.

Manchester United were however forced to enter the transfer market in January 2020 to sign Bruno Fernandes who has been impressive for the Red Devils since then.

"I have a little home gym in my house.

I can do some training, some running, some bike, go outside and do some things with the ball.

"I am just keeping busy and keeping healthy. We have got to stay motivated, there is no other choice.

"It is a period and we don't know until when it will be like this, but I still have goals in my head and one day hopefully this pandemic will stop,''. Pogba explained according to UK Sun.

Meanwhile, Manchester United are hoping that the League resumes soon for them to continue their fight of finishing among the top four at the end of the season.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...