Man United star raises massive amount to feed 2 million people a week struggling with coronavirus

Man United star raises massive amount to feed 2 million people a week struggling with coronavirus

Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford has shown his high sense of generosity by helping in raising money to feed two million children who are battling for survival because of covid-19. 

The England international collaborated with some charity organisations to generate money for the distribution of two million meals every week to vulnerable children. 

According to the report on UK Sun, after Marcus Rashford advocated this project, Supermarkets like Asda, Tesco and Co thrown in their support for the Red Devils' star. 

Due to the continuous threat of coronavirus in the whole world and not England alone, children have been unable to go to schools. 

"Six weeks ago I launched my partnership with FareShareUK and I'm so proud of the progress we've made together. 

"Today we are supplying over two million meals a week to vulnerable people across the UK - meals they wouldn't otherwise have. 

"My mum worked all day every day when I was growing up to make sure I had at least one meal on the table every night. 

"I needed Breakfast Club and free school meals otherwise I didn't eat until 8/9pm,''. Marcus Rashford explained this on his social media page. 

Marcus Rashford has been out of action for Manchester United since December last year when he sustained an injury which forced the club to buy Odion Ighalo. 

Solskjaer and his men are still hopeful that they can finish the season among the top four when the Premier League resumes.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...