Trouble for other Premier League club as Ronaldo is wanted at Man City (see details)

Trouble for other Premier League club as Ronaldo is wanted at Man City (see details)

Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne has relished a moment he would love to play alongside five-time Ballon d'Or winner Cristaino Ronaldo, Daily Mail reports.

The Belgium attacking midfielder stated that having Ronaldo in his team will make his number of goal assists go up.

De Bruyne who is currently isolating at home further expressed confidence that even if he crosses the ball three metres higher, the Juventus striker will reach it.

While discussing his dream team-mates with Jamie Redknapp of Sportsmail, the 28-year-old added that he would love to see himself play in the midfield of a team alongside Xavi and Andres Iniesta.

"I would look to strikers, someone like Thierry Henry, my coach at Belgium," De Bruyne said on the Football Daily Podcast.

"Even someone like Cristiano, for me as a creative player you know he is going to be there so I want someone quick who can go deep, that would help me a lot. For what I do, strikers are the main importance."

"Cristiano, I could cross it three metres higher and know he is still going to get it."

De Bruyne is currently one of the best ball passers in the globe, while Ronaldo continues to find the back of the net in spectacular fashion.

The Belgian led the assists table having set up 16 goals before the season was suspended, and he created 21 more chances and seven more big chances than any other Premier League player.

He already has 170 assists from 438 games in his career while he had 97 goals to his name.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...