Mayweather 'goes broke', charges $1,200 for one-on-one chat with fans online

Mayweather 'goes broke', charges $1,200 for one-on-one chat with fans online

Floyd Mayweather is giving his fans the opportunity to hook up with him on social media but it will come at a cost. 

The undefeated five-division champion who has been accused of going broke will have an exclusive conversation with his supporters willing to pay for the services online. 

The price ranges from £52.70 to £1,200 which guarantees a video chat with the Money Man and fans would get three signed limited trading cards in return. 

Mayweather did a video to promote the meet and greets package and said: "I would love to invite you to Fanmio, where you can personally meet me, in a one-on-one video meet and greet.

"Now here's your chance, to meet me, no matter where you at around the world. 

"You can ask me anything, ask me about all 50 fights, ask me what's my eating regiment, ask me what's my best fight, ask me what's my best knockout, ask me what I do everyday, in retirement. 

"To be the best, you must always work overtime. 

"This event is unbelievable, you guys don't won't to miss out, I've got some exclusive pieces I will be signing just for this event. "I can't wait to meet you all, I want to meet your family, your friends."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...