Barcelona star welcomes new baby boy with wife amid coronavirus lockdown

Barcelona star welcomes new baby boy with wife amid coronavirus lockdown

Martin Braithwaite made a dream move to Barcelona earlier this year after Ousmane Dembele was ruled out for the rest of the season. 

And just two months after his dream move to Camp Nou, the Denmark international alongside his wife have welcomed their new baby boy, Valentino. 

Since he joined the Catalan club, the 28-year-old has made three appearances but none produced a goal for the Danish star. 

However, the arrival of his son will make him one of the happiest especially during this coronavirus that he has been on lockdown due to the suspension of most leagues in the world. 

The attacker posted on his official Twitter handle: "Saturday we received a blessing. Anne Laure gave birth to our beautiful son, Valentino. 

"They are both doing well and we are all so happy right now Blue heart⁣. 

"⁣My love, you are the strongest woman I know. 

I'm so proud of you." 

It would be recalled that the former Middlesbrough star joined Barcelona on a four-year deal valued around £15 million from fellow Spanish League club Leganes in February. 

He was still settling down when COVID-19 forced all leagues across the world except for a few into forceful suspension. 

Meanwhile, the players reached an agreement with the club to take a pay cut in the fight against coronavirus pandemic as reported by SunSport.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...