Former Man United striker Ibrahimovic once threatened to kill any of his teammates (here's why)

Former Man United striker Ibrahimovic once threatened to kill any of his teammates (here's why)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic reportedly threatened to kill his teammates in the dressing room during his spell with Major League Soccer (MLS) side LA Galaxy.

The Swedish striker also boasted of his wealth when he allegedly made angry utterances during a match the Los Angeles side lost.

LA Galaxy threw away a two-goal lead and lost 3-2 to Houston Dynamo in their final league game of the 2018 campaign.

Ibrahimovic's former LA Galaxy teammate Joao Pedro recalled the incident that led to the 38-year-old furious as they finished the season in 13th position.

"At the end of the game, he gave us a talking to.

"He said, 'If you are going to come here to go to the beach or take a walk in Hollywood, just say so.

"'I have 300 million on my account, an island - I don't need this for anything.

The first one who says something to me, I will kill him'," Pedro told Record.

The Portuguese midfielder also recalled how the former Barcelona star told the squad: "My birthday is every day. Pass the ball here."

The former Inter and AC Milan striker scored 30 goals in his second season in the MLS and he was proud to say: "I've done amazing and perfect things.

"I think I'm the best player in the history of the MLS, without joking. I can play like this wherever I go, easy."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...