Ighalo mentions Man United player who makes difficult things look easy in training

Ighalo mentions Man United player who makes difficult things look easy in training

Odion Ighalo has heaped praises on Man Untied teammate Anthony Martial, claiming the Frenchman often makes difficult things look easy.

The France international is one of two players that has impressed the 30-year-old since his arrival from China in the January window.

Martial has often come under huge criticisms over his performances but Ighalo is not in doubt about the 24-year-old's qualities.

"Anthony, since I came, he's been scoring goals and doing so well, fighting a lot.

He is a great player, he has great technique," said Ighalo during a video chat with the United official website.

"He can do anything with the ball and he's been doing fantastically well.

I just hope he keeps going and scoring more goals and we end the season very well.

"Watching it from outside it's different.

You only watch games every weekend and see how skillful he is.

"But I train with this guy every day, you understand? Every blessed day I train with him, and it's incredible what he does in training, do you understand? He does it so easy, you know?

"Sometimes in games it's difficult to do it, sometimes you face a tougher opponent but this is someone who every day you see in training and say wow, he's a good player."

Ighalo has scored four goals in eight appearances for the Red Devils but is yet to register a goal for United in the Premier League.

The former Nigerian international is hoping to make a permanent switch to Old Trafford at the end of the season.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...