Super Eagles star set for big money move to Man United after revealing Ighalo's advice to him

Super Eagles star set for big money move to Man United after revealing Ighalo's advice to him

Lille striker Victor Osimhen has welcomed a move to Man United in the future after admitting he will like to play for a big club in England, Mirror reports.

This comes few days after Man United on loan star Odion Ighalo revealed he advised the youngster on his future.

Osimhen has emerged as a top transfer target for many big clubs this season scoring 13 goals in 25 starts in Ligue 1.

But the 21-year-old has now shared part his conversation with his fellow countryman Ighalo.

Speaking to the Independent, Osimhen said: "Of course, one day I'd like to play for a big club in England.

"I've spoken to Odion [Ighalo] about it. He gave me very good advice, he's a legend and a big brother.

"My goal is to play at one of the biggest clubs in the world but now I'm very happy in Lille.

"My priority is to play a lot of games. Signing for a big club and being on the bench is not exciting for me."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...