Neymar breaks silence to 52-year-old mum who is dating man 30 years younger

Neymar breaks silence to 52-year-old mum who is dating man 30 years younger

Neymar has thrown his weight behind his mum who recently announced her relationship with Tiago Ramos.

The 52-year-old Nadine Goncalves who recently separated with Neymar Snr, is now dating a 22-year-old computer game fan Tiago Ramos who is also six-years younger than Neymar.

Nadine was all loved up in the picture posted on her Instagram handle with Tiago in the garden.

The caption read: "The inexplicable cannot be explained, you live it..." And Neymar was his approval of the relationship as he made a gushing comment on the picture.

He wrote: "Be happy mom love you." Nadine officially split from Neymar's dad in 2016 after spending 25 years together, but he congratulated her on her Instagram post.

Tiago also claimed he has been a fan of the Paris Saint-Germain star and has been sending Neymar text messages before he met Nadine.

His message from 2017 read: "Neymar you are fantastic, I don't know how to explain the emotion of being a fan of a guy like you.

"I see you playing and I"m very motivated, one day I hope to read this message with you, be your brother and play together.

"I know that one day I will meet you, because I am a dreamy boy where I do not give up on my goals! "Stay with God, very successful and happy."

The 22-year-old posted a picture with Neymar in January before he attended his lavish birthday party in February.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...