Real Madrid make big statement, reveal if they will sign re-sign Ronaldo from Juventus

Real Madrid make big statement, reveal if they will sign re-sign Ronaldo from Juventus

Cristiano Ronaldo's time has passed and will not be tempted by Real Madrid to re-sign him, reports in Spain claim.

It is understood that Juventus could be forced to sell their Portuguese striker for a cut-price of £50million to ease their financial pressure following the global pandemic.

Los Blancos has been linked with a reunion with the 35-year-old but Spanish news media outlet AS claim the club would look towards signing Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe instead.

AS quote from sources at the Bernabeu that signing Ronaldo "does not fit into the club's policy" and their "goals are different."

Paris Saint-Germain striker Mbappe remains their top transfer target in the summer and the Frenchman has hinted that he would be leaving Parc des Princes.

He said: "It's very important moment for me, I have come to a turning point in my career.

"I have discovered a lot here, and I feel it is perhaps the moment to have more responsibility.

"I hope that can maybe be at Paris Saint-Germain, that would be a great pleasure, or perhaps elsewhere with a new project."

Mbappe has also refused to sign a new deal with the Ligue 1 champions with just over a year left.

On the other hand, Pogba is also on the cards for Madrid as his future at Man United remains uncertain.

Reports claim the World Cup winner is so eager to leave Old Trafford that he is considering to exploit Article 17 in Fifa's rulebook to buy himself out of a contract.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...