Boxing legend Mayweather teaches his son how to box after daughter gets arrested (video)

Boxing legend Mayweather teaches his son how to box after daughter gets arrested (video)

Mayweather has begun a journey with his son Koraun in boxing as he revealed the latest video clip of them training together on Instagram.

The 43-year-old holds the longest streak in boxing going 50 fights undefeated, making him one of most successful in the sport.

Mayweather released a video of himself and his second youngest son Koraun as he did a couple of drills with the Money Man assisting him.

The 21-year-old was wearing boxing gloves while Mayweather was teaching him foot-work in the video clip.

Mayweather was on his toes as he threw as left-handed strikes as Koraun tested his punch power on the pads.

The cash cow of boxing encouraged his son's effort.

In another video clip both father and son worked on movement while throwing punches.

The video clips earned more than 4 million views within hours of being posted on Mayweather's Instagram channel.

Accompanying the clip, the American said: "Never claimed to be perfect, but I strive to be the best father possible."

"Teaching my son Koraun the fundamentals. Keep up the good work, I'm proud of you."

Meanwhile, Mayweather's eldest daughter Iyanna arrested for stabbing a love rival and the 19-year-old was charged for "assault with a deadly weapon".

Iyanna is now being held at Harris County Jail in Houston, USA.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...