Boxing legend Tyson narrates awful ordeal that happened when a woman jumped his fence to face his 3 tigers

Boxing legend Tyson narrates awful ordeal that happened when a woman jumped his fence to face his 3 tigers

Legendary boxer Mike Tyson has revealed how dangerous it was for him to have kept three big cats as pets, saying it was foolish of him, that they would kill, SunSport reports.

The now aged 53-year-old retired boxer purchased three white Bengal tigers which reportedly cost £48,000 each as part of his famous character which earned him the 'baddest man of the planet' nickname.

In a recent chat with popular American rapper Fat Joe, Tyson stated that one of the most naïve idea was for him to have owned three big cats, which he says were dangerous.

According to him, the jungle cats were so dangerous, adding that there is no way they could be 100 percent domesticated.

"I was foolish," he started.

"There's no way you can domesticate these cats 100 per cent. He further narrated how one of the tigers damaged a woman's hand so badly that he had to pay over £200,000 to her as compensation.

Tyson said: "Somebody jumped over my fence where the tiger was and started playing with the tiger.

"The tiger didn't know the lady so it was a bad accident. She jumped into the property where the tiger was.

"They tried to [sue] until they found out she jumped over the fence and she trespassed with the tiger.

"When I saw what the tiger did to her hand, I had a lot of money back then, so I gave her $250,000 (£200,000) whatever it was because she was just f***** up."

Mike Tyson became the youngest heavyweight in boxing at the age of 20 after defeating Trevor Berbick in 1986.

He held the title for years until he was beaten by James Douglas but the former undisputed champion admits his lifestyle outside of the ring contributed to his downfall.

The 53-year-old said on a podcast that all of his money was spent on a lavish lifestyle that includes drinking, womanizing and extravagant food.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...