Man Utd star Rashford reveals how legendary boxer Mayweather inspired him to start doing 1 thing in the night

Man Utd star Rashford reveals how legendary boxer Mayweather inspired him to start doing 1 thing in the night

The Manchester United striker who is currently recuperating from a lingering back injury is making judicious use of the suspension of the league to assist in local charity.

The 22-year-old is now using his free time to assist charity FreeShare in delivering food to children within the locality as well as families who rely on free school meals.

He has admitted that his training methods changed since he watched the Mayweather documentary.

"When I'm at home, sometimes I like to do workouts late in the day or late at night," he said.

"I think it's from a documentary I watched years ago on [Floyd] Mayweather.

"He always said he liked to work when he knew everyone else is sleeping.

"That's something that has stuck with me after I watched that documentary.

"It's nice to have that little space to be able to do that."

In his bid to help fight the deadly coronavirus currently wreaking havoc around the globe, the United star has taken upon himself to deliver free meals to children as the spread of the dreaded coronavirus continues to ravage the globe.

The Manchester United striker who is currently recuperating from a lingering back injury is making judicious use of the suspension of the league to assist in local charity.

The 22-year-old is now using his free time to assist charity FreeShare in delivering food to children within the locality as well as families who rely on free school meals.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...