EPL: Berbatov gives reason Jadon Sancho wouldn't think twice to join Man Utd

EPL: Berbatov gives reason Jadon Sancho wouldn't think twice to join Man Utd

Former Manchester United striker, Dimitar Berbatov has said that Borussia Dortmund winger, Jadon Sancho, wouldn't think twice to join the Red Devils because he is an English footballer.

Recall that Sancho has drawn interest to join Man United in the past few days.

United are willing to offer Sancho the no.7 shirt, in a bid to lure him to move to Old Trafford this summer.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side is believed to be leading the race to sign the 20-year-old star from Dortmund for a club-record fee.

But Berbatov believes Sancho has the quality to play for United.

"There has been a lot of talk about Jadon Sancho moving to Manchester United, in his case, because he is English and Man United are in for you, I do not think he will think twice about moving there," Berbatov told Betfair.

"I have said it before, he has the quality, the pace, the goals, and assists to play for them, I am sure he would like to continue in the national team as well and England coach, Gareth Southgate will watch him more if he is playing in the Premier League."

Meanwhile, the Premier League is currently on suspension due to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) across the globe.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...