Inter Milan star Lukaku reveals terrible thing self insolation is doing to him

Inter Milan star Lukaku reveals terrible thing self insolation is doing to him

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku has decried what self-isolation is doing to him saying he almost went crazy one day, GOAL reports.

All players in Italy have been ordered into self-quarantine as the rampaging coronavirus continue to maim people in Italy with over 3,400 dead in the country.

Italy has now recorded more deaths that China and the second most hit country due to the infection.

Lukaku also used to opportunity to explain that he almost sealed a move to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus when leaving Manchester United in 2019.

Inter Milan had faced Juventus in a closed door game before Daniele Rugani of Juve tested positive for Covid-19 and there are fears that some players would have had a direct contact with him.

The 26-year-old admitted that the club is taking care of him, but life in self-isolation is not the same especially without his family.

He charged that misses his normal life as he is just locked indoors and cannot go out or go shopping.

"I almost went crazy one day. I can't go out, I can't go shopping. I'm locked up in the house. I miss everyday life, being with my mom, with my son and brother," he told Ian Wright in a video interview.

"I'm with my physiotherapist, they bring me food every day. At noon lunch arrives on time, I eat fish and vegetables.

"They provided me with an exercise bike. I asked in our group chat who had one at home and after two hours they brought one to each of us"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...