Meet WWE stars and twin sisters who fell pregnant at the same time

Meet WWE stars and twin sisters who fell pregnant at the same time

WWE stars and twin sisters, Nikki and Brie Bella are both pregnant almost at the same time and they are only two weeks apart. People who heard about the development have not stopped wondering how lovely it all is.

One of the sisters, Brie, said people would never believe them that they never planned it, adding that they are both as shocked as other people are, Daily Mail reports.

On the other hand, Nikki said that it was a total surprise for all of them, saying it took a full week to really accept the reality.

It should be noted that though Brie and her husband, Daniel, had been trying to have a baby, the reverse is the case for Nikki and her partner, Artem.

The sisters said that despite people's belief that they planned the pregnancy, it is still very shocking to them. Photo source: Daily Mail
"I was in yoga, and I kept getting this feeling that you need to take a pregnancy test, but I wasn't even late yet.

"And so I'm like, 'Why do I keep having this feeling? Am I getting twin vibes from her? Because she just told me she's pregnant?" she said.

She also likened the feeling she has with the pregnancy like having a serious hangover, saying the everyday feeling is turning out to be the hardest part of her life.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...