Kobe Bryant's beautiful family photos as the world mourns legendary basketball player

Kobe Bryant's beautiful family photos as the world mourns legendary basketball player

The world was thrown into mourning on Saturday, January 26, when legendary ex-basketball player Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash alongside eight others.

The late NBA star and his wife Vanessa married in 2001 and together they gave birth to four daughters: Natalia, Gianna, Bianka and Capri.

Kobe's daughter Gianna, who is 13 years old, was part of those that perished in the ill-fated flight.

We bring you beautiful family photos of Kobe and his family.

Kobe said using helicopters afforded him the opportunity to spend more time with his family and less time stuck in traffic.

In 2018, Kobe said: "I was sitting in traffic and I wound up missing like a school play. I had to figure out a way where I could still train and focus on the craft but still not compromise family time.

"So that's when I looked into helicopters, to be able to get down and back in 15 minutes and that's when it started."

A source said: "One of the biggest things he was looking forward to after retiring from the NBA [in 2016] was getting to spend more time with his family.

"He was a very hands-on dad and, like any other father, saw such bright futures for all of his daughters.

"He was so proud to see them take after not only him and Vanessa, but also grow into their own. He had a special bond with each of his daughters."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...